ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Receives and places telephone calls which are routine in nature, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedure with the assistance of a computerized system. This position handles both inbound and outbound calls requiring associates to either sell or save a consumer/customer. Position requires transitioning to other departments based on business needs. May answer inquiries, resolve problems, promote and sell products/services, and/or enter or confirm sales. May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
• Process incoming or place outbound customer/prospect calls regarding various products and services.
• Obtain accurate data in order to provide complete information and assistance to customers/prospects.
• Identify needs of customer and deliver services and/or products that are specific to the customer need in order to generate revenue.
• Promote products and/or services
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School diploma/GED required.
• Six (6) months general sales experience.
• Telemarketing experience preferred.
• Successful completion of a 2 week training course after hire date.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows
• Organizational Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work weekends and holidays
• Customer Service Skills
• Team Development Skills
• Time Management Skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
TruGreen is a service oriented company specializing in providing our customers with expert advice and service on lawn and tree & shrub care....