This seasonal, part-time position provides optimal guest service ensuring that all the guest needs are met in a timely manner with an enthusiastic and energetic attitude. A Service Representative will also complete additional tasks as assigned by the Store Director. Candidates must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays as well as 2 days during the week. They must have transportation to be capable of working shifts that may begin as early as 7:00am and end as late as 1:00am. All interested candidates will be required to take and pass a drug test and background check prior to employment
- Performing exemplary guest service for all aquarium guests.
- Performs daily tasks such as cleaning, store recovery/replenishment, merchandise placement.
- Resolves guest service issues in partnership with Store Director.
- Builds strong relationships with team members.
- Achieves personal purchase with purchase sales goals and other statistical sales expectations assigned by the store leadership team.
- Consistently looks for methods to maximize store sales.
- Accountable for accurate cash handling with the registers.
- Works assigned schedule and accountable to attendance policy expectations.
- Accountable for all Loss Prevention procedures and requirements.
- Insures a clean, organized and safe environment for guests.
- Follows dress code and code of conduct guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Service Rep is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands to handle merchandise. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The Service Rep must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Georgia Aquarium - 2 years ago