This is a SEASONAL position.
Provides assistance to our guests and employees, such as, but not limited to: directions, first aid, accurate incident reports, crowd control, contact and direct emergency personnel to the scene of an incident.
Responsible for patrolling the parking lots, and performing physical checks of numerous buildings on grounds to deter damage and theft.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project a positive image to guests and employees
- Check and secure buildings
- Guest assistance
- Maintain accurate logs
- Monitor gate traffic
- Provide First Aid
- Predator control
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to stay on your feet for extended periods of time.
- The ability to frequently enter/exit a variety of vehicles
- The ability to lift up to (50) pounds
- Requires being able to hear and speak clearly
- The ability to patrol in a vehicle and observe for extended periods of time.
Working outdoors in all types of weather conditions (Heat – Cold)
Internal: Daily with employees.
External: Frequently with guests, and volunteers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal professionally and effectively with all types of people.
- Ability to remain calm in an emergency.
- Patience and tolerance for repetition.
- Ability to assist with predator control.
- Observation skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
High school degree or equivalent.
Prefer one year related experience.
Decisions related to task
High. Frequent short deadlines. Hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.