Due to growth, a full-time opportunity is available for a driven and successful Secondary Packaging & Robotic Automation Product Manager to lead our sales efforts while reporting to our VP of Sales. This position will be directly responsible for prospecting and developing new customers in secondary packaging and automation projects. Vision guided robotic loading systems are offered for many of our primary packaging lines.
Harpak -ULMA offers a wide range of RAMA secondary packaging solutions, including cartoning, sleeving , case packing, wrap around/display box, and retail ready packaging equipment for the food industry. A variety of primary packages will be handled including bags, pouches, doy packs, trays and flow wrapped product.
- BS in Engineering or other related technical area or related experience plus 5-7 years’ experience in industrial equipment marketing management. MBA Preferred .
- Existing relationships in the food industry with proven history of selling robotic solutions.
- Proven history of selling complete integrated solutions including robotics.
- A record of high achievement and success.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customers, trade shows, sales meetings, regional offices and industry conferences.
- An exceptional level of motivation, desire, competitiveness, customer driven focus, time management, multi-tasking, and project management skills.
- Proven prospecting, follow-up, and value-added consultative selling skills.
- Experience with complex secondary packaging solutions.
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Ability to work with a team and utilize all possible resources.
- Ability to work with and understand engineers, project managers, purchasing, and marketing professionals.
- Ability to source and price all components of a solution including robotics.
- A strong work ethic and commitment that will allow you to exceed your financial and professional expectations.
- Develop and execute annual sales plan and budget.
- Develop product roadmaps that outline short and long term product strategies and communicate internally and externally.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to assist in sales.
- Develop relationships with industry associations such as Robotics Industries Association (RIA) and International Federation of Robotics and others.
- Develop and execute plan for sales tools, presentations, collateral, and training programs for direct and indirect sales channels to maximize their effectiveness and efficiency in the marketplace.
Monster - 22 months ago