Department : St. Elizabeth’s has been named one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics. The study examined the performance of more than 1,000 hospitals by analyzing outcome for patients with heart failure and heart attacks and for those who received coronary bypass surgery and percutaneous coronary interventions such as angioplasties.
Position: To perform office activities including the generation of procedure reports, scheduling of procedures, collecting department PI data and secretarial duties such as managing telephone calls, typing and filing.
1. High school diploma.
2. One to three years of secretarial experience required – preferably in a medical/hospital setting.
3. Must possess knowledge and skill related to the use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Word, Excel and Access.
4. Must be able to type 60 words per minute.
5. Must be knowledgeable of medical terminology and Dictaphone transcription.
6. Demonstrates competence in interaction with all ages of individuals from adult to geriatrics. Age specific competency is measured by a variety of methods, which may include, but not limited to, self-learning packets, review of age specific guidelines, direct observation, video, simulation, unit-based class, policies and procedures.
St. Elizabeth's Hospital - 17 months ago