Assist in identification and rank of collateral in conformance with collateral buy and sell strategy; identify trades for conversion from TBA to pool status.
- Determine transaction characteristics and complete tickets by interpreting trade and inputting correct attributes.
- Identify and allocate collateral that fits deal model.
- Confirm derivative and agency security transactions and investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Analyze security information from established vendors, structured banking group, and/or from legal documents.
- Set-up private label derivative, asset-backed, and agency CMO securities.
- Process daily trading activity in GBM trade entry system.
- Review CMO arbitrage reports and process related tickets. Prepare deal summary when applicable and identify journal entry needs to properly book transaction according to Legal and Accounting requirements.
- Monitor and convert give-up trades to principle trades
- Compile management reporting for Trading Desk and prepare summaries.
- Interact with Trading Desk and Sales Desk to assure proper implementation of allocation process.
- Interact with Settlement, Syndicate Accounting, Finance and Legal departments to identify deal changes and inform back-office departments of necessary deal aspects.
- Design and implement technology solutions and draft specifications and validate solutions.
- Implement and maintain control environment and timeliness of CMO Operations.
- Investigate cancelled trades and identify compliance issues and follow-through with resolution.
The candidate must be a self starter with strong organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of asset backed private label and agency CMO securities required
- Knowledge of security settlement systems (DTC, Federal Reserve, and Physical) required
- The candidate must be detail oriented
"It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws."
“Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”
RBS - 22 months ago