Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
Primary Job Responsibilities will include:
- This position is part of the Information Security team and will be responsible for many areas within the team to support the Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure and other application security functions. The ideal candidate will have a strong identity and access management background with infrastructure administration and some application development experience. The environment consists of multiple locations, a complex architecture and involves significant collaboration with many IT functions.
Secondary Job Responsibilities will include:
- Support Novell Identity Manager environment including customized workflow development and backend infrastructure management (E-Directory, Drivers, Roles and Entitlements)
- Strong directory (LDAP) experience
- Strong scripting experience
- Ability to manage upgrades and lifecycle management of IAM software
- Ensure standards and procedures for application and network security are applied and implemented
- Perform application security consulting with various development groups and architectures
- Application Vulnerability Assessment is a plus, but not mandatory for this position
- Perform other tasks and assist with security projects as assigned
- Access Management experience such as CA SiteMinder a plus
- College degree in technology / sciences or equivalent work experience
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
- 5-7 years in the Identity and Access Management area and/or as an application developer with an emphasis on security with demonstrated increasing responsibility and breadth of knowledge
- Hands-on experience with the Novell Identity Management product a plus, but not required
- Application development and database experience
- Linux, Apache/Tomcat, JBoss experience a plus
- Core Competencies/Knowledge Needed:
- Interpersonal Skills: Partners with internal/external customers both inside and outside of American Financial Group through the development of positive and effective relationships
- Attitude: “Can-do” approach to challenges and issues. Views problems as opportunities. Problem Solving: Objectively considers all relevant information and data needed to make informed decisions when choosing a course of action
- Analytical Thinking: Properly categorizes and analyzes information into the decision-making and strategic planning process
- Decision-Making: Prioritizes options so that decisions align with strategic objectives; evaluates the quality of or usefulness of information for making informed decisions
- Administration: Manages time effectively; documents both technical and non-technical information accurately for reporting and decision making purposes
- Communication (Verbal and Written): Delivers information clearly and effectively in formal and/or informal presentations. Communicates effectively to all levels of the organization and enables others to make timely and informed decisions
- Results Oriented: Ensures delivery of objectives in a timely, cost effective manner. Is driven to deliver desired results even when faced with normal obstacles
- Team Player: Works enthusiastically and effectively with all areas of the American Financial Group business, American Financial Group family, and internal/external partners
- Is comfortable and secure while operating within a “collaborative” working environment. Will work comfortably in both lead and support roles in the course of business projects and initiatives.
Click here to apply online
- We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
- Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government . Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
- We've grown consistently over the last five years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
- At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
- Phone: 513-619-5900
- Fax: 513-619-5904
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resolvit, LLC - 13 months ago
- 2 days ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...