A SECURE FUTURE WITH CONTINUED GROWTH
CPI Security Systems, Inc. (“CPI”) is the largest privately held security company in the Southeast serving residential and business customers and employing more than 300 people. CPI provides industry-leading alarm response through audio and video verification and other emerging technologies in home automation and energy management. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC in a UL-listed, 5-Diamond Award facility with a 24-hour Alarm Monitoring Station, CPI also has branch offices throughout the Carolinas and Georgia. We are a locally owned and operated, successful, fast-paced, growing entrepreneurial company that supports the communities we serve. We are committed to putting the customer as well as our employees first. We recognize that having fun where you work is an essential element in building a winning team. The company’s continued growth is due, in part, to a corporate culture dedicated to superior customer service, cutting-edge technology and community involvement.
CPI Security fosters a positive work environment that encourages everyone to strive to be the best. If you are confident in your abilities and take pride in your achievements, step up and identify yourself! We are continuously looking for talented individuals to join our staff and if we like what you have to offer, we will contact you for further discussion!
CPI NEW CONSTRUCTION SECURITY CONSULTANT
This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial person who would be able to successfully manage the neighborhoods and individual home sites where CPI Security provides new construction installations. The goal is to generate new customer account revenue through the sale of security and low-voltage solutions to homeowners and builders using appropriate and approved means of account origination
Key Responsibilities :
• Call on homeowners that have purchased homes from builders that participate in the CPI Builder program
• Manage sales center relationships in communities using our services
• Work with individuals building a new home to assist with their needs
• Prospect in new construction areas not serviced by CPI Security
• Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions within company standards and guidelines to meet or exceed sales expectations
• Identify, develop and maintain positive builder relationships
• Locate and attend builder sales events and production meetings to create additional account generation opportunities
• Maintain excellence in all customer relations according to company best practices and core values
• Meet all expectations regarding customer service best practices
• Actively participate in local Homebuilders Association (HBA)