Security Contract Manager needed – Anchorage, AK
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. seeks a Security Contract Manager to manage a large federal government security force contract.
· Manages and oversees all operational and administrative functions of the contract;
· Serves as a point of contact for the client;
· Ensures all contract deliverables and contract compliance;
· Supervises Inter-Con officers;
· Oversees management, supervision, manpower, training, equipment, supplies, licenses, permits, certificates, insurance, pre-employment screenings, reports and files necessary to accomplish large-scale security guard services.
· Must be a US Citizen; a lawful permanent resident who is currently a member of the US armed services (Reserves or National Guard) or who possesses an Honorable Discharge from a US Military component may be approved;
· Must be at least 21 years old;
· Must read, write and speak English fluently;
· Must possess strong organizational, leadership, interpersonal, written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with client representatives, Inter-Con employees, staff members, senior and executive management;
· Bachelor’s Degree or substantial, large scale or credible law enforcement, military or business that demonstrates the individual’s capacity to effectively manage a sizeable security force contract;
· Minimum five (5) years of specialized experience, including project development and implementation from inspection to deployment; expertise in management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms; and demonstrated capability in managing large-scale contracts;
· Operate the contract within established budget;
· Must be available during normal working hours within 30 minutes by phone or in person; must be available within two (2) hours after normal duty hours, on weekends and holidays.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Inter-Con Security Systems - 17 months ago