Walden Security is currently seeking a Security Director for our location in Orlando Florida. The pay rate for this position ranges from $15 to $16 per hour.
Experience with Access Control, Badging and CCTV a plus. Strong customer service skills needed.
Military or law enforcement experience preferred!
- Managing all security activities related to the site, including the assignment of security personnel seven days a week.
- Meeting with internal clients regularly, and providing excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Periodically review service and provide security overview to client with recommendations and solutions.
Walden Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- 3-5 years security management experience and/or training;
- Experience in business and/or project management;
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory criminal background and drug screen.
- Must have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Internet software; Inventory software; Payroll systems; MS Office Project Management software; intermediate to advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) software skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid State Driver’s License; CPR/AED/First Aid Certification; Must have Florida Security License
Walden Security - 2 years ago
Walden Security is something of a right-hand man -- or in this case, woman -- to businesses and government. Majority owned and operated by...