Who May Apply
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive employee benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, long-term disability, education assistance, and paid time off.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa is a Native American Preference Employer
Conditions of Employment
Potential employees must be 18 years of age or older. The potential employee must be able to pass a drug test and background check and must not have a felony conviction, whether expunged, annulled or sealed by the court. If you meet the minimum qualifications and are motivated to provide outstanding customer service, we hope you will apply for a position with us.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa is Oklahoma’s premier gaming destination. This breathtaking resort features two hotel towers overlooking the Tulsa skyline with over 2,200 electronic, poker and table games, over 35,000 square feet of ultra-modern meeting and convention space, an 18-hole championship golf course — Cherokee Hills Golf Club, multiple food and entertainment venues, and a 2,500 seat event center..
The Unarmed Security Guard is responsible to provide a safe and secure environment for
the employees and the guest.
LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The following represents the majority of the duties
performed by the position, but is not meant to be all inclusive nor prevent other
duties from being assigned when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
- Responsible to greet guest at facility, give directions and assistance, be of
- service and render aid to any employee, patron or person who may request
- or require it.
- Maintain a good working relationship with local law enforcement agencies
- and fire and safety departments.
- Responsible to provide protection for the physical assets of Cherokee Nation
- Entertainment properties.
- Responsible to provide protection for the employees and guests.
- Responsible to patrol the physical facilities of the Cherokee Nation
- Entertainment properties, which include Casinos, Smoke Shops, and parking
- Maintain detailed written report of incidents following policies and
- Report all safety hazards to Supervisor.
- Complete any assignments in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
A High School Diploma is required.
Six months of related experience is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
This position requires:
Well developed Communication Skills. Good Computer skills including Microsoft office skills needed to perform daily operations (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) Must have working knowledge of Surveillance video system and how chain of evidence is maintained.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR CNE TRAINING
Must be able to obtain a Cherokee Nation Gaming License. Must have a valid driver’s
license. Must obtain a State of Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and
Training or Reserve or full time Law Enforcement Certification within six months.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
This position requires frequent exposure to smoke, loud noise, and bright lights.
This position requires frequent standing, walking and sitting. Must be able to lift and carry
Hours May Vary
Cherokee Nation Businesses - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -