Work at the Front Guard Booth.
Must be able to work as needed the 12am-8am. 8am-4pm and 4pm-12am shift Monday to Sunday and Holidays.
Ensure employee safety and security.
Guard and protect from loss or theft property belonging to Hertz and its employees.
Check employee identification upon entering Hertz property.
Verify deliveries of materials to Hertz from outside vendors.
Conduct security checks of parking lots and parking garages.
Conduct physical checks of the building inside and outside.
Perform other assignments as may be directed by the Corporate Security Supervisor or the Senior Director of Security
Assist with identification of visitors entering the building.
- High School diploma or its equivalent required. Courses in security and law enforcement preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess basic knowledge of security procedures.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with fellow employees, visitors, and the general public.
- Must maintain a level of proficiency with security equipment.
- Must display patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm in performing job.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must possess sight, hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function.
- May be subject to prolonged sitting, bending or standing.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with fellow employees
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...