Times may be turbulent, but your career shouldn't be. Universal Protection Service, a Nationally-acclaimed company, has grown to be the 3rd largest security organization in the U.S. We seek to hire security professionals to work in a professional environment. This requires an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and training will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement. Apply today!
We are actively recruiting Security Guard Rovers to work for various clients located throughout San Diego. Military background is preferred. Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020.
All Universal Protection Service guards enjoy an opportunity for On-the-Spot Recognition, internal promotion, and training, including our Certified Security Professional program.
The successful Security Rover candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Schedule: Must be flexible to working any day at any time; must have reliable transportation in the event that public transportation is not running
- Driving and foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports, maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Access control through an admittance process
- Screen visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite or bar their admittance to the site or facility
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, and security violations
Pay: $10.00 - 10.50/hr, DOE
Location: Greater San Diego Area
Universal Protection Service - West - 7 months ago