The responsibility of the Special Assignment Guard is to greet our guests with a smile & provide answers to questions regarding access to all areas of Kauffman Stadium.
- Restrict admittance to designated areas of the stadium to staff & guests who display proper tickets or credentials
- Inspect credentials of anyone entering restricted areas to ensure safety to everyone
- Seek out opportunities to talk with guests and get to know season ticket holders in their respective areas
- Be “aggressively friendly” to all guests
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to stand for up to at least 5 hours and possibly longer
- Must be fan-friendly and become familiar with stadium in order to provide accurate directions throughout the ballpark
- Able to tolerate summer temperatures
- Available to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends, evenings and all 81 home games.
MLB - 14 months ago