EVRAZ North America is one of the most diversified steel manufactures in North America; headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with manufacturing facilities in the United States (Portland, Or.; Pueblo, Co.; Claymont, Del.) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose; Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia). Evraz North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of EVRAZ Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world. Our diverse range of manufacturing capabilities allows us to produce a wide array of specialty steel products: plate, coiled plate, welded and seamless pipe for oil and gas applications, structural tubing, rail and wire rod / bar. We take a dynamic approach to manufacturing, using the production flexibility of our facilities to respond quickly to changes in the market for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
We are seeking a Security Manager to join our management team. This management role will be responsible for our west region and based out of either Portland, Oregon, Pueblo, Colorado, or another EVRAZ North America location within the associated time zone. We are looking for a Security Manager experienced in conducting investigations, collecting evidence, and working with law enforcement.
As a Security Manager you will be responsible for the daily and strategic leadership and management of all physical security at EVRAZ North America facilities west of Chicago in the United States, to include Portland, Pueblo, and recycling sites.
Additional responsibilities of the Security Manager:
- Identifying, mitigating, and investigating all instances of known or suspected fraud, theft, or other malfeasance within the Long Products business line.
- Assisting other Security Managers in undertaking investigations and information collection operations that touch on EVRAZ North America facilities, personnel, businesses, or assets in the region.
- Lead compliance and loss prevention resource in investigative use of Oracle.
- Building and maintaining positive liaison relationships with appropriate local, regional, and associated national law enforcement and security entities to use when needed in support of investigations, security programs, or other projects as determined by compliance and loss prevention management specialist outside service providers.
This vital security management role requires an experienced Security Manager with strong analytical abilities and writing skills. You also must be an excellent briefer and be comfortable dealing with senior executives and work positively and cooperatively with diverse, multi-cultural groups.
Additional requirements of the Security Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree in business, economics, or finance preferred.
- Substantial professional experience conducting investigations or research; an understanding of the elements required to collect, protect, and present evidence for administrative and/or criminal procedures.
- High degree of integrity and capacity to work independently and under tight time constraints.
- Ability to assess and understand business and financial documents, evaluate supply and value chains, and spot and assess possible anomalies within large amounts of often disparate data.
- Experience conducting cooperative and non-cooperative interviews.
- Willingness to travel on short notice.
- Experience managing vendors and budgets.
- Background working with law enforcement.
- Ability to relocate to either Portland, Oregon, Pueblo, Colorado or another EVRAZ North America location within the associated time zone with efficient transportation access to regional EVRAZ North America facilities.
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applicants must be legally able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
We are an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/V
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture steel. We also manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers for our employees. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common set of values and the same goal of creating the best possible solution for our customers.
In addition to a competitive wage and generous benefits package, our employees share in the Company’s success through incentives like profit sharing. We provide opportunities for advancement and promote often from within—which means that a job at EVRAZ can take your career farther than you ever imagined.
Employee Benefits at EVRAZ North America as part of a total compensation package, EVRAZ provides excellent benefits to its North American employees.
- Competitive wages and an excellent quarterly Profit Participation bonus opportunity.
- Family Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Prescription coverage at minimal employee cost.
- Short and Long Term Disability programs.
- Company funded Retirement Plans.
- 401(k) plan with Company Match.
- Paid vacations.
- Apprenticeship and promotional opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Wellness Program.
Evraz North America - 13 months ago
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...