The Security Modeling team develops and supports a product which enables clients to model securities for analysis in FactSet’s flagship Portfolio Analysis and Fixed Income Explorer products. The security types that the team focuses on include bonds, bank loans, credit default swaps, mortgage backed securities, interest rate swaps, and other fixed income derivatives. The team works closely with sales and clients to address all of their security modeling needs.
The Security Modeling Specialist position is an ideal fit for individuals with a passion for providing FactSet clients with the tools, guidance, and expertise to thoroughly analyze modeled fixed income positions within their portfolios. This individual will be responsible for evaluating the derivatives data clients can provide FactSet with and suggesting how it can be used to model securities of various types considering the limitations of what the client’s back office system can provide. The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Enhance and support the Security Modeling product to produce industry leading analytics for all types of fixed income derivatives
- Work directly with clients to explain analytics for their fixed income modeled securities
- Find creative solutions to help clients with their unique security modeling needs
- Assist FactSet’s fixed income Sales team
Job Requirements :
- Basic knowledge of fixed income markets
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Frequent travel within the United States
- Basic knowledge of fixed income analytics
- Basic knowledge of fixed income attribution
- Prior experience with FactSet’s Portfolio Analytics product
- CFA Charter or working toward the CFA designation
Growth Potential and Career Path:
Product Specialist= >
; Senior Product Specialist= >Product Manager= >Senior Product Manager
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
FactSet Research Systems - 19 months ago
Analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers know FactSet Research Systems has the facts down pat. The company offers...