OPEN POSITIONS - BRADDOCK, PA
Selected individuals will be interviewed in person locally in your area.
Applicants must successfully pass a criminal record check in compliance with the PA Private Detective Act.
APPLICANTS WITH CORRECTIONAL FACILITY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
Responsibilities of Security Officer / Guard
• Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
• Detect suspicious activities or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
• Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
• Respond to emergencies such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
• Conduct searches of visitors and residents
St. Moritz Sedurity Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- • Must have a high school diploma or GED
- • At least one verifiable employer.
- • Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- • Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- • Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record) , criminal record check and PA Child Clearance Act check.
- • Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- • Neat and professional appearance.
- • Friendly and professional demeanor.
- • Ability to provide quality customer service.
- • Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
(download latest flash player to view this site-
click here )
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. - 30+ days ago