Job is located in Duluth, GA.
Security Officer / Guard
About Us :
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, St. Moritz Security Services, Inc is one of the leading American-owned security service company in the US. St. Moritz Security Services has more than 1,400 employees in 22 offices providing more than 40,000 weekly security officer hours for customers coast to coast. Established in 1982, St. Moritz Security Services, Inc has developed enhanced expertise in a number of markets, including commercial real estate, higher education, health care, residential communities, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, shopping centers and other commercial facilities. St. Moritz Security services training focuses on preparing employees for many different situations while also readying them for future career advancement. St. Moritz Security services is comprised of a number of divisions serving the unique and critical needs of our clients, and include: Security Officer Division, ATM Division, Federal Contracting Division, Jewelry Escort Division, Loss Prevention Division, and the National Services Division. St. Moritz Security Services' dept of capabilities and unequaled growth provide employment that is rich with opportunities and success.
At St. Moritz Security Services, quality starts and ends with our Security Officers. It's their professionalism; competence and commitment that make the difference. St. Moritz Security Services' Security Officers serve and secure the people, places and assets of the clients and the community.
Security Officer / Guard Summary :
Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
Has a friendly and professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical and crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
Responsibilities of Security Officer / Guard
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Security Officer / Guard
Requirements for Security Officer / Guard :
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
(download latest flash player to view this site-
click here )
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. - 30+ days ago