Start your security career today as a Transit Security Officer for the San Diego Trolley System.
Transit Security Officers have gone on to become Border Patrol agents, ICE agents, Customs officials, and law enforcement. This career path is especially good for our returning military veterans. Thank you for your service!!
The successful Transit Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations throughout the San Diego Trolley System route. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent, proactive Customer Service;
- The ability to repeat the same information to customers throughout the day, e.g. directing customers to ticket booths, kiosks, restrooms, etc.;
- The ability to stand post for 10 hours per day for 4 days consecutively;
- The ability to verbally resolve situations before they escalate;
- The ability to perform physical duties, including but not limited to, standing, bending, stooping, walking, running, etc.;
- The ability to work within both a team setting and independently;
- The ability to work mandatory overtime as required, including weekends and holidays;
- Other duties as assigned.
Universal Protection Service - West - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard