THIS IS A PART TIME/ON CALL POST
WORK DAYS AND LOCATIONS WILL VARY
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK -DAY/SWING AND GRAVEYARD SHIFTS
Special Events Security Officer Position in Los Angeles, Ca. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior) of client site/property; control access; monitor CCTV and alarm systems.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at site.
- Respond in a timely manner to all accidents and incidents including emergencies, fires, alarms, bomb threats, and intrusions by following emergency response proceedings in accordance with the Operating Procedure.
- Investigate and write reports on all incidents and accidents.
- Seek opportunities with customer and tenants and be friendly, helpful and attentive to enhance their experience at the property.
- Report to work on time and complete shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned) in assigned complete clean uniform.
- Understand and successfully executes his/her post orders including the enforcement of client rules and regulations, as well as company policies.
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
Applicants must be able to pass a Criminal Background Investigation and Drug Screening.
- Valid Guard Card required by state regulations.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
Flexibility to work beyond typical business hours, to include periodic evening and weekend work, and occasionally, overtime.
- 1+ years of security experience
- Customer service experience, required.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete projects and fulfill commitments, meet deadlines and exhibit a high level of time management and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of making sound decisions.
- Effective communicator (orally and written).
ANDREWS INTERNATIONAL IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EEO EMPLOYER
Andrews International, Inc. - 24 months ago