St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision, officers protect and provide safe and secure buildings, ground and parking lots for entity staff, patients, and visitors.
* Must be willing to float to other SSM Facilties in Saint Louis and St. Charles Counties for extra shifts.
• High school Diploma or GED required.
• Familiar with municipal and state laws pertaining to search/seizure/arrest.
• Saint Louis City or County Metro license preferred.
• St. Charles County security officer's license must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
• Current and valid driver’s license.
• Minimum of two years experience.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to respond appropriately in emergency situations that require sound judgment and quick action.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job