2nd Shift Monday Thru Friday
$9.15/hr New Concord Various Shifts and Days
U.S. Security Associates, Inc. (USSA) engineers high-value security solutions for over 2,800 clients throughout the country. As one of the nation's largest uniformed guard service providers, we attribute our success to continually investing in security program design and support, offering above-average security officer wages, providing superior background screening, training and supervision, and the most responsive customer service in the industry.
Security Officer Description: Under direct supervision, patrols assigned area either on foot or with patrol vehicles to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Controls and monitors access in and out of assigned site and monitors burglar and fire alarm systems as required.
- Patrol assigned area on foot or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Examines door, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activity.
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Provides escort services as necessary.
- Watches for and reports irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators and notifies police as required.
- Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports malfunctions as required.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Ability to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
MINUMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to complete routine paperwork.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- 18 Years or older
- No Criminal Record
- Mandatory Drug Test
- High School Diploma or GED
U.S. Security Associates, Inc - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is one of America's largest security companies, delivering uniformed security services, consulting and...