Security Officer-(Fill-in) - Part-time position available providing security services as a Security Officer on an as-needed basis. The Security Officer reports to the Director of Security and Environmental Safety.
• Patrols University buildings, property, and assigned areas checking for fire and safety hazards, intruders, or any suspicious circumstances.
• Aids University officials in crowd and traffic control, directs visitors for parking, investigates disturbances, mischief and/or misconduct of students or visitors.
• Assist in locking/unlocking of buildings.
• Respond to campus fire alarms and campus accidents.
• Accept other duties a s assigned.
Education and Preferred Experience : High School education or equivalent preferred along with one to two years’ experience as a security officer, police officer or comparable expertise. Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and walk into any area of the campus. A criminal background check and pre-employment physical exam with drug testing are required for this position. A committed and dynamic Christian faith is vital along with the ability to support the university’s theological position, lifestyle standards and mission.
Please submit signed employment application and resume to the Asbury University Human Resources Office.
Posted: 9/03/2013 Deadline: Until filled
Asbury University - 30+ days ago
- 30+ days ago