Unity Security, Inc. is currently seeking security officers for the South Bend, Indiana area for both part time and full time Security Officer positions. Applicant must be able to guard nights and weekends.
We reward our officers exemplary performance with competitive compensation and benefits that will help provide financial security now and into the future including competitive pay, flexible schedules, flex benefits and continuing education benefits.
Foot and/or vehicle patrol, interior monitoring, must have driver's license, attention to detail to complete shift reports, punctual is required. Monitor risks, respond to requests and alarms.
Our Officer must:
If you are interested in developing your skills with a company that invests in you and your future, apply now at http://www.unitysecurity.com. Foot and/or vehicle patrol, interior monitoring, must have driver's license, attention to detail to complete shift reports, punctual is required. Monitor risks, respond to requests and alarms.
- be 18 years of age or older and hold a High School diploma or GED equivalent;
- pass a background investigation, including livescan fingerprinting, and pass recurring drugscreens;
- possess the ability to speak, read and write English and to communicate effectively with the public, our clients and other guards;
- maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance;
- be able to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively;
- demonstrate a responsible and professional attitude;
- provide exceptional customer service, as representatives of Unity Security, Inc.
- possess the physical abilities required to perform duties specified by the client(s)and/or site management.