Universal Protection Service was founded in 1965. The progressiveformula that fueled our early success as a Security Company remains unchanged today, and the result? A Security Company with outstanding customer service, active owner involvement, experienced management teams, responsive service, plus the meticulous recruitment and selection of only the most highly qualified Security Officers.
We remain the leaders in providing service and quality that are simply unmatched in the industry.
Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020.
Join a company that cares for and recognizes its Security Officers. Whether you are an experienced Security Officer, or interested in exploring the security field as a career option, we welcome you to apply!
Universal Protection Service currently seeks part-time and full-time Security Officers to work at a premier Daly City Account! BART accessible, and free parking!
Pay = $12+/Hr.
The successful candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Patrol of exterior areas of assigned locations
- Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Use of innovative, wireless technology for checkpoints and requirements, immediate synchronization, reports, forms and locations in real-time (client specific sites)
- Full time and part time shifts available
Universal Protection Service - West - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard