Incumbent functions as an integral part of the system of safeguards designed to protect the physical property of the physical facility and to maintain relative safety for all persons interacting within the organization and its environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend complicated material.
- Demonstrated ability to be analytical and communicate well.
- Possesses a positive attitude towards people and enjoys public contact.
- Demonstrates ability to influence others by using courtesy, tact and diplomacy.
- Maintains a professional image through positive personal hygiene, grooming and maintaining uniform in good repair.
- Experience related to position.
- Extensive mobility throughout the entire facility required, including internal buildings on campus.
- Must tour campus at times in adverse weather conditions.
- Possible personal threat due to potential violence, both physical and mental, from assertive individuals.
- Incumbent must be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Allentown, Bethlehem, Bedminster, Bucks County, Chalfont, Colmar, Coopersburg, Doylestown, Dublin, Franconia, Harleysville, Hatfield, Hellertown, Hilltown, Kulpsville, Lansdale, Line Lexington, Pennsburg, Perkasie, Philadelphia, Pottstown, Quakertown, Reading, Schwenksville, Sellersville, Souderton, Sumneytown, Telford, Tinicum, Trumbauersville, Zieglerville, Pennsylvania, PA, Security, Safety, Escort, Patrol, CCTV, Closed Circuit Television, Monitor, Round, Customer Service, Apprehend, Officer, Detain, Emergency
Grand View Hospital - 12 months ago
Grand View Hospital was founded in 1913 as the first community hospital in Bucks County. Today, Grand View has grown to become the primary...