Security Officer – Front Desk/Concierge, Ft Lauderdale, FL
Applicant must have 2-5 years experience in class A commercial building, or 5 years supervisory exp. and a Florida State "D" Security Officers License.
Please send resume to Janeen.firstname.lastname@example.org
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain constant, mobile random and unsystematic surveillance of assigned areas providing maximum visibility.
2. Provide appropriate assistance as needed to clients, their employees, guests and visitors in an expedient and professional manner.
3. Assure that all persons entering the building are authorized to do so.
4. Know the location and operation of fire alarms, fire fighting, first aid, and other safety equipment.
5. Promote an overall security and safety awareness throughout your assigned area of responsibility.
6. Complete all Daily Activity Reports, Incident Reports, Supplemental Reports, and other written documents pertinent to the day-to-day activities of the employee’s assigned tasks and responsibilities in the manner required.
7. Responsible for the care and control of radios, keys, and other equipment assigned.
8. Responsible of the proper processing and care of all found or otherwise impounded property.
9. Be alert for persons engaging in prohibited behavior on the property.
10. Promote good public relations through courteous, helpful and professional contact with tenants and guests to Client property.
11. Enforce rules and policies of the property.
12. Observe and report safety hazards.
13. Perform duties of a Security Officer, as applicable.
14. Perform all additional duties as assigned by Management.
2-5 years experience in class A commercial building,
Or 5 years supervisory exp.
Florida State "D" Security Officers License.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard