Responsible for security/safety/loss control operations during assigned shift to promote a secure environment within the Siena and maintain quality level of customer service. This Officer will work primarily outside, securing the Parking and Perimeter of the Siena property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all guests. This will include assisting guests with directions, information and parking concerns.
- Provides security, safety, and loss control by monitoring, observing, reporting and taking appropriate action. This Officer will patrol the outside and parking areas of the Siena as their primary focus.
- Responds appropriately to a wide variety of property, life or asset threatening conditions with immediate assistance.
- Coordinates with other Security personnel to provide optimum security service.
- Maintains accountability for assigned monies during fills, drops and escorts and other assigned duties.
- Promotes the courteous treatment of customers and employees.
- Monitors the confidential treatment of all relevant information.
- Observes safety policies, procedures, rules, and laws, reporting violations or hazards to shift supervisor.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prior Military Service, Law Enforcement or Emergency Services, or Security preferred.
Any combination of education/experience that would provide for the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English language.
High School level math.
Must be knowledgeable of gaming laws and regulations, as well as other pertinent laws/regulations.
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with other departments and outside
Must have ability to organize and effectively lead multiple projects.
Ability to write and present investigative reports.
Computer Skills: None.
Certificates and Licenses:
Must be able to obtain/maintain valid Gaming Registration Card and Nevada State Driver's License.
CPR and/or First Aid training preferred.
- Must possess ability to move freely and without restriction throughout the property and grounds.
- Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time, in addition to bending, reaching, lifting,
- climbing, running, and squatting.
- Most work tasks are performed outdoors. Temperature ranges from moderate to extreme and a person must be able to work in temperatures ranging from (0°F) to (+100°F), possibly for one hour or more.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Other duties may be assigned within the scope of this job description