Times may be turbulent, but your career shouldn't be. Universal Protection Service, a Nationally-acclaimed company, has grown to be the 3rd largest security organization in the U.S. We seek to hire security professionals to work in a professional environment. This requires an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and training will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement. Apply today!
We are actively recruiting Security Patrol Drivers to work in the Greater San Diego Area. Military background is preferred. Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020.
The successful Security Patrol Driver candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to;
Schedule: This is a part-time position; Must be flexible to work any day, any time assigned
- Vehicle patrol of exterior areas of assigned locations
- Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Use of innovative, wireless technology for checkpoints and requirements, immediate synchronization, reports, forms and locations in real-time (client specific sites)
Universal Protection Service - West - 15 months ago