Times may be turbulent, but your career shouldn't be. Universal Protection Service, a Nationally-acclaimed company, has grown to be the 3rd largest security organization in the U.S. We seek to hire security professionals to work in a professional environment. This requires an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and training will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement. Apply today!
We are actively recruiting Security Patrol Drivers to work in HOAs throughout Coachella Valley. Military background is preferred. Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020.
The successful Security Patrol Driver candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Schedule: Full-time; must be open to working any day, any shift assigned
- Vehicle patrol of exterior areas of assigned locations
- Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Use of innovative, wireless technology for checkpoints and requirements, immediate synchronization, reports, forms and locations in real-time (client specific sites)
- Full time and part time shifts available
Location: Coachella Valley
Pay: Up to $12/hr
Founded in 1965, Universal Services of America combines an innovative mix of tradition with cutting edge systems and technology to keep pace...