Universal Protection Service has been recognized as a National Top Workplace. We seek to hire entry level and experienced Security Professionals to work in a professional environment, which requires an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and training will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement. Apply today!
The successful Security / Vehicle Patrol Drivers candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Vehicle patrol of exterior areas of assigned locations
- Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Use of innovative, wireless technology for checkpoints and requirements, immediate synchronization, reports, forms and locations in real-time (client specific sites)
- Full time and part time shifts available
West - Universal Protection Service - 14 months ago
Founded in 1965, Universal Services of America combines an innovative mix of tradition with cutting edge systems and technology to keep pace...