The Project Manager will have direct responsibility for successful management of the contract.
- Assigns and commits resources on a U.S. Government contract involving personnel cleared to the level of SECRET or higher.
- Schedules, coordinates and executes call center operations, QA/QC and other administrative and operational functions in the completion of the mission.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality services and being accountable for customer satisfaction, task planning, execution, and risk management.
- Ensuring all contract positions are staffed with qualified personnel possessing the required job skills.
- Effectively manages the transition period, ensuring all employees receive initial and refresher training that addresses the major tasks of the contract.
The PM will be responsible for managing all personnel assigned to the contract. This could include up to 100 personnel depending on tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of all facets of the Personnel Security investigation process for military applications, including receipt of standard forms, notification of requestors, reviews, adjudications, etc.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with security policies, procedures, and requirements as outlined in the NISPOM.
- Must be knowledgeable of and performed reviews of the applicable ISS security requirements such as AR-25-1, AR 190-51, AR 380-5, and AR 380-19.
- Must have a working knowledge of all the security functions and their inter-relationships: physical, personnel, industrial and information.
- Must be proficient in systems relevant to Personnel Security Investigation processing such as: eQIP, AKO, PSIP, JPAS, DCII. AIES, DD2897.
- Familiar with the use of Remedy software for call center/help desk application is desirable.
- Current or previous military or federal government experience in Personnel Security Investigation is desirable.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5 to 7 years experience in a security related field.
- 5 to 7 years experience supervising work groups and tasks involving up to 100 employees.
- Prior military experience as an Administrative Officer or Senior Non-Commissioned Officer is a plus.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including, Word, Excel, Access and E-mail business software. Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a Team. Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision. Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
SECRET Level Required
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must also be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
Domestic travel may be required for training and coordination.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
The stateside work location will be in government facilities at Aberdeen, MD.
Olgoonik - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Sr. Systems Architect
Reinventing Geospatial, Inc.
Reinventing Geospatial, Inc.
- 30+ days ago