Do you have a hardware validation and/or design background? Are you interested in how the security of hardware can be broken? Do you have a personal interest in computer security and advancing this field? If yes, then this is the position for you. The Security Center of Excellence is an emerging team at Intel responsible for securing the products we develop. The team is actively involved throughout the development life cycle in identifying ways to break the security of our products.
In this position, you will be playing a critical role in the team focused on ensuring the security of Intel's products. You will be working closely with teams across Intel taking the lead on finding security vulnerabilities. Activities range from architecture analysis to performing hands-on research to probing products for security holes as well as the ability to work in a less structure startup type environment. Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail and results orientation will be required in this role.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Must have an MS or PhD in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering or at least 8 years experience within a security researcher role without a university degree
- Minimum 3yrs experience with hardware architecture, design and implementation
- Minimum 3yrs experience with security technologies (for example, authentication, cryptography, secure protocols), security vulnerabilities and attack profiles
- Minimum 3yrs experience with x86 and C development skills
- Minimum 2yrs experience with software and/or hardware testing and tools, low level debug
- 3+ years experience in digital hardware design using VHDL/SystemVerilog
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 23 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...