Security SW/FW Systems Eng
The successful candidate will be part of the Android Security Feature Team in Platform Software and Integration Group of the Mobile and Communications Group (MCG), a product research and development organization that focuses on delivering Android Smart Phone and Tablet platforms based on the Atom processor. The team designs and implements security solutions to harden the platform and to protect customer assets in a fast-paced team-oriented work environment.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for developing platform security requirements and specifications, defining platform capabilities, use cases and key performance indicators. She or he will collaborate with various platform architects, feature team leads and other system engineers to achieve his/her goals. The candidate will utilize his/her expertise in security, hardware, firmware and software, to make appropriate trade-offs to help translating product security requirements into detailed security domain specifications, and eventually facilitate security domain implementation in such a way to maximize the return of resource investment, and to minimize design defects. This is a great opportunity to work as a part of a highly regarded team and to deliver leading edge solutions based on rapidly growing and evolving mobile security technologies.
Ph. D, MS or BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with relevant work experience:
Additional Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 2 or more years of experience in distilling detailed domain requirements and specifications suitable for high-level design, from product level requirements.
- 2 or more years of experience in security engineering of cryptography, cryptanalysis and/or security protocols.
- 2 or more years of experience with Linux and/or embedded software/firmware development, from requirement and specification engineering to design, implementation and debugging.
- 3 or more years of experience with diagnosing and debugging software and firmware issues.
- 3 or more years of experience with programming in C/C++ and/or Perl, Python and Linux shell, and performing design and code reviews.
- Demonstrated expertise in C/C++ in embedded platforms and/or Linux environments.
- Demonstrated expertise in stakeholder management, and representing a team in cross-team forums.
- Experience in understanding and coding to HW/FW and/or Architecture specifications.
- Demonstrate experience in low-level programming (for example: HW register programming, flash programming, etc.)
- Experience in using debuggers and advanced debugging tools and techniques (through JTAG, ITP and other interfaces)
- Good understanding of IA architecture and SoC
- Experience in fast paced environment, capable of multitasking and prioritizing properly among competing tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
Nov 19, 2012
Mar 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...