Security Software Developer
As a security software developer, you will focus on design and implementation of Intel security capabilities on mobile devices. This will include initial design of core security features, security review, implement and debugging. It will primarily focus on Android mobile devices but may also include other operating systems. Focus areas will include both software solutions and hardware-integrated capabilities (firmware). Work may include application, user interface and network services but is primarily focused on operating system internals.
You will need to have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong expertise in security technologies and significant experiences in information technology focusing on security related technologies
- Minimum five years of experience
- Familiarity with internals of the Android operating system
- Familiarity with mobile technologies
- Good customer communication and engagement skills
- Good command of English in verbal and written communications
USA-California, Santa Clara
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion