Seeking a Dedicated Vehicle Patrol Officer to work out of our Napa CA Branch Office
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service? Make an impact at a company that appreciates and rewards service excellence! Universal Protection Service , the Nation’s largest and fastest growing privately-held contract Security Company, is seeking to hire a Patrol Officer who is available to work full time 32 hour a week swing/grave schedule.
Fridays and Saturdays 5:30pm-2am; Sundays and Mondays 10pm-6:30am. Rate of Pay = $12.50/Hr.
The successful candidate is responsible for providing vehicle patrol/ security services and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Vehicle Patrol of assigned locations
• Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
• Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
• Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
*Vehicle Patrol Officers must be minimum 25 years of age and have 0 points on DMV report for the last 3 years.
*As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
*Must possess stellar customer service and communication skills.
*Good computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites. The successful Security Professional candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations.
Founded in 1965, Universal Services of America combines an innovative mix of tradition with cutting edge systems and technology to keep pace...