Seeking a Dedicated Vehicle Patrol Officer to work out of our Napa CA Branch Office
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service? Make an impact at a company that appreciates and rewards service excellence! Universal Protection Service , the Nation’s largest and fastest growing privately-held contract Security Company, is seeking to hire a Patrol Officer who is available to work full time 32 hour a week swing/grave schedule.
Fridays and Saturdays 5:30pm-2am; Sundays and Mondays 10pm-6:30am. Rate of Pay = $12.50/Hr.
The successful candidate is responsible for providing vehicle patrol/ security services and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Vehicle Patrol of assigned locations
• Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
• Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
• Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
*Vehicle Patrol Officers must be minimum 25 years of age and have 0 points on DMV report for the last 3 years.
*As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
*Must possess stellar customer service and communication skills.
*Good computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites. The successful Security Professional candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations.
Universal Protection Service - West - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -