The successful Security Vehicle Patrol Officer candidate is responsible for providing vehicle patrol/ security services and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Vehicle Patrol of assigned locations
• Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations (patrol checks)
• Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
• Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
*Vehicle Patrol Officers must be minimum 25 years of age and have 0 points on DMV report for the last 3 years.
*As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
*Must possess stellar customer service and communication skills.
*Good computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites. The successful Security Professional candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations.
West - Universal Protection Service - 6 months ago