The successful Security Vehicle Patrol Officer candidate is responsible for providing vehicle patrol/ security services and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Vehicle Patrol of assigned locations
• Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations (patrol checks)
• Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
• Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
*Vehicle Patrol Officers must be minimum 25 years of age and have 0 points on DMV report for the last 3 years.
*As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
*Must possess stellar customer service and communication skills.
*Good computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites. The successful Security Professional candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations.
Founded in 1965, Universal Services of America combines an innovative mix of tradition with cutting edge systems and technology to keep pace...