Titan Security Group is a leading privately-held provider of security services and security-related technology solutions serving the Chicagoland area - our home town.
Titan Security Group has three unique divisions including Titan Electronics, Inc. Titan Electronics, Inc. provides electronic security system installation and service and is looking for a Security and CCTV
System Installer/Technician. We are in one of the fastest growing industries, operating in a highly entrepreneurial environment, and searching for talent!
The Security and CCTV System Installer/Technician position reports to the Project Manager and Operations Manager. Duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install and configure Access Control Systems, Analog & IP CCTV Systems, DVR's & NVR's, Burglar Alarms, Intercom systems, Telephone Entry Systems and associated
- Travel to customer sites in company provided vehicle throughout Chicagoland Area, Southern Wisconsin, and Northwest Indiana.
- Diagnose and repair equipment and configurations.
- Interface with customer personnel developing relationships and demonstrating systems; providing training as needed.
- Use technical manuals and interface with manufacturer's technical support to troubleshoot problems
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience : Associates Degree or Technical Degree
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations : Ability to obtain a valid PERC.
Language Skills: Must have ability to read, write speak, and understand English.
Other Qualifications : Required skills include knowledge of computer networks, switches, IP addresses, routers, and modems. Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Physical Demands: Must be able to work in outdoor environments and be comfortable working on step ladders, extension ladders and power lifts. Ability to routinely lift, push, or pull packages of up to 60lbs.
Wages & Benefits : $13.00-$16.00 per hour (depending on experience) plus discretionary year-end bonus, paid vacation and personal days, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, paid holidays, and 401(k) match. Skills-enhancing training and opportunities for career growth and promotion.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago