: Security-Overnight Concierge - F/T and P/T
Posted on: 08/01/2013
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Updated on: 09/30/2013
The Bristal Assisted Living Residence offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to all our Residents. The Bristal Assisted Living provides seniors a living environment that is safe and nurturing, nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. We offer our Residents the necessary support to lead happy, self-directed lives.
The Bristal provides the ultimate in safety and security for their residents. At the present time we are seeking security /concierge coverage for the overnight shift. This individual will be responsible for the general security of the building and grounds.
Additional responsibilities include :
Schedule includes one weekend day.
- Respond to and document Resident problems and complaints.
- Documents common area and apartment maintenance problems in the maintenance log book.
- Maintains thorough familiarity with the facility fire procedures with the ability to act in a supervisory capacity during an emergency.
- Secure all outside doors – and lock entrances according to schedule
- Assist Resident Services personnel with Resident emergencies.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the “How To” book in order to be able to handle any emergency.
- Monitor all security/surveillance systems and respond to any situations appropriately.
- Answer incoming telephone calls according to the Bristal’s policy.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ qualifications:
- At least two (2) years experience as a Security Guard.
- Clear speaking voice.
- Very upbeat and positive demeanor
- Talk and hear in person and on phone
- Communicate in English, both verbal and written
- Respectful and polite to residents
- Ability to quickly learn the emergency response system
The Bristal is an Equal Opportunity Employer