Utilizing your strong technical skills, your initial project will include the architecture, design and development of the front end for a workflow/BPM based project. The Spring Frameworks shall be used to develop the front end. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Spring applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation and looks for ways to improve the applications.
- Working closely with architects and back end application experts.
- Analyze requirements for complex projects involving multiple components.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Development of proof of concepts on new technologies.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills to explain and document ideas.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
Desired, but not required:
- 2+ years of development experience.
- 1+ years Spring experience is required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies such as EJB, JMS, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML, XSLT, XPath.
- Familiarity with database development languages (PLSQL/TSQL).
- Working in a SDLC and using an agile-development methodology.
- Masters degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related field
- Experience using WebSphere (preferably WebSphere 7.0 ND on windows)
- Financial Services (Banking) experience
At Crossvale, we value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary structure based on experience and one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including:
We work hard to maintain the best possible environment for our employees -- to learn and grow with the company.We provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical coverage, prescription drug program, dental and vision
- 15 accrued days vacation per year
- 401k plan with matching contributions up to 4 percent
- Basic life and personal accident insurance
- Competency-based training courses online
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1500
- Employee assistance program
- Adoption assistance
- 529 college savings plan
- Credit union
- Corporate discounts