This person is a functional expert in the field of UI development. This U/I lead will lead software development teams and participate as a strategic development team member. The Senior Developers will be responsible for the conceptual, logical and physical design of the specific components of a technical infrastructure, application landscape and business sponsored projects. Will be responsible for overseeing and conducting, design, code, and implementation reviews. These candidates will lead a team of resources to deliver projects, strategic platform improvements, and stability improvements. These positions will work collaboratively with technical analysts, business customers, project managers and web service developers to deliver the client’s web interface needs.
Position responsibilities include working with the various technology experts within our clients to craft a complete solution to a business challenge. The senior developer will ensure the business solutions fit within standards adopted by the organization.
- Must have heavy front end development and U/I experience
- Must be able to lead a team
- Producing a definition of technical requirements.
- Retaining working knowledge of the technology environment in use at clients.
- Understanding of multiple technologies, integration methodologies and best practice implementations and bringing those technologies to bear on various projects.
- Building and maintaining relationships across client organizations on architectural directions.
- Educating technology and business groups on the architectural aspects and implications of technical and functional decisions.
- Oversees work of Developers.
- Ensuring Developers adhere to quality coding standards.
- Ensuring code is tested and moved to production based on governance standards.
- 5+ years experience in the fields of application programming, systems development and IT infrastructures.
- 4+ years with Java/J2EE/Spring developing solutions in the technology
- 4+ years U/I Using your strong technical skills, your initial project will include the architecture, design and development of the front end for financial services project. The Spring Frameworks shall be used to develop the front end.
- Working in a SDLC and using an agile-development methodology.
- Experience must reflect multiple disciplines such as web development, mainframe programming, system integration, communication protocols, network engineering, and webservice development, among others.
- Proven experience designing optimized and usable interfaces for financial applications
- Ability to produce clean, well-organized markup
- Ability to identify and develop frameworks to speed time to market for UI projects
- Ability to propose and sell strategy to leverage various communication channels like browser, mobile, tablet etc
- Strong team player and willingness to learn new things
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to clearly define deliverables and manage expectations from multiple stakeholders including technical and non-technical professionals
- BS degree required in Computer Science, MIS, Math or Engineering degree (commensurate with experience)
- Must be able to work independently
Must be eligible to work in US as a full time direct employee. Willingness to travel up to 30%
NO CONTRACT COMPANIES