At Old Navy, we "love" our employees!
As one of the world’s largest apparel brands we take pride in making fashion accessible to every family. We have a fast-paced and empowering environment that allows our strengths to come together for our customers. As part of Gap Inc., everyone at Old Navy shares in the power of our family of global brands committed to bringing American style to the world. Even more, Gap Inc. has always inspired us to
Be What’s Possible
through giving forward, not just giving back to our communities.
As a Sellebrity your passion for apparel and fashion trends will enable you to thrive, drive sales, and delight our customers as you execute company processes and procedures. Creating memorable shopping experiences for our customers is one of your main responsibilities and you are going to LOVE making a difference in someone’s day. Your dedication to providing a neat, clean, organized and safe shopping environment for our customers and team is an important part of creating this experience. As a Sellebrity in Sales your responsibilities and tasks include, among others; salesfloor, fitting room, and cashwrap. Your contagious energy and enthusiasm for your job will help you build lasting relationships, grow in your career, and contribute to Old Navy’s success.
are passionate about fashion and apparel and love our products
build relationships and want to be part of a winning team
take pride in yourself, your work and the success of your store
work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
love your community and actively work to make it better
take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Promote our product and encourage everyone to do the same
- Listen to the customer and observe non-verbal cues to anticipate service needs
- Offer product suggestions and add on additional items when engaging with customers
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and pride while executing tasks and processes
- Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
- Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and our visual elements maintained on the salesfloor
- Return go-backs from the fitting room to the salesfloor
- Welcome customers to the fitting room and keep the area neat, clean and organized at all times
- Engage in genuine conversation while completing cashwrap transaction processes quickly and accurately
- Keep all cashwrap supplies in stock and organized
- Understand and follow all company-defined policies and procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the salesfloor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the salesfloor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Store Sales, Stock and Visual
GAP Inc - 8 months ago
The ubiquitous clothing retailer Gap has been filling closets with jeans and khakis, T-shirts, and poplin since the Woodstock era. The firm,...