Targa Resources (Targa) is a leading provider of midstream natural gas and NGL services in the United States. We own and operate approximately 12,090 miles of natural gas and NGL pipelines, with natural gas gathering systems covering approximately 14,400 square miles and 21 natural gas processing plants located primarily in the Permian Basin, Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana regions.
Targa is currently seeking a Senior or Lead Contract Analyst for their Corporate office located in Houston, TX.
Perform day-to-day responsibilities as follows:
· Prepare agreements and amendments including drafting language, as appropriate
· Act as a liaison between Legal Department and the Commercial Reps
· Notify Commercial Reps of upcoming critical dates in the contracts
· Log and track unexecuted documents
· Prepare contract brief for updating system
· Prepare documentation for Counterparty setup in various systems including setup approval by Credit
· Forward documents timely for filing and scanning
· Update system upon receipt of executed documents
· Work with appropriate groups to ensure deal setups in various systems reflect the contract
· Process name changes and contract assignments
· Validate and approve payment instructions and address changes
Minimum Essential Qualifications:
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- 10 years energy experience working in contracts (Natural Gas Liquids, Storage, Fractionation, NAESB, Gas Transportation, ISDA, etc) including experience drafting agreements
- Results driven, takes initiative, accountable and responsible, can work independently and within/across teams
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with different levels AND remain calm in high pressure situations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have an aptitude with various systems including the ability to easily learn new software
- Paralegal, Associate Degree (with underlying High School Diploma), or College Degree
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers.html
Please note – Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in Targa. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Targa Resources - 18 months ago