Senior/Lead Java Engineer, Enterprise Services – New York, NY
Solve interesting problems and work in a dynamic, bureaucracy-free environment while also having the stability and the benefits that come with working for an established company. We are looking for a highly skilled, hands-on Senior Engineer to play a very important development role in a cutting-edge technology company.
We are a great place to work - a real software shop in the heart of New York City, with a unique and well-positioned suite of products, a solid customer base, and a lot of exciting development to be done. We ask that you take interest and ownership in what you do, and in return we’ll provide a challenging but supportive atmosphere, a team that you’ll like and respect, and an opportunity to make a real impact.
-To respond to the job listing please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: EngineeringJobs@appsecinc.com .
- Demonstrated experience in software design and development – at least 5 years required, 8 preferred.
- Proficiency in the Java programming language is highly desired, although we will consider candidates that are proficient in another Object Oriented language and knowledgeable in Java.
- Fluency with Object Oriented design principles and design patterns.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working closely with other team members as well as across teams on our enterprise suite.
- SQL, OR mapping, and general database skills.
- Experience developing for a Windows environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Familiarity with networking concepts is highly desired.
- Experience with continuous integration, test-driven development, and as a member of Agile teams, a big plus.
- Familiarity with C++ and .NET a plus.
- Experience in vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, and network security a plus.
Application Security, Inc. - 19 months ago