Lead Network Engineer
Provide leadership and technical expertise to execute the planning, installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, management and overall support of network systems. Team leader for all network related responsibilities.
- Team lead for accomplishment of all network responsibilities in a proficient and timely manner
- Provides network engineering leadership and technical expertise to support KBMG and Client architecture
- Leads network assessments and recommends solutions to various technical issues.
- Develops network design, documentation, and implementation plans for assigned projects
- Configures, installs, and administers network devices
- Performs proactive management and auditing of network, including event logs as needed
- Possesses knowledge of network configurations baselines as well as security related requirements
- Develops and executes technical testing processes
- Produces technical documentation at the agreed level of quality standards
- Develops standards, processes, guidelines, checklists, etc.
- Contributes to department strategy, policies and procedures
- Addresses issues with network personnel not performing to standards and passes on recommendations for disciplinary actions as necessary
- Provides input on network personnel for performance evaluations
- Trains and mentors junior engineers
- Required to be available for on call duties, and must be reachable during those times
- 7+ years’ experience in network design and implementation in Enterprise Windows environment; needs very senior skill and experience
- 2-3 years in a network lead position preferred
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to provide strategic level input on what a proactively managed, efficient and optimized enterprise network looks like and have the ability to create the technical roadmap of how to achieve it
- CCNP Certification
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required; Equivalent work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
KnowledgeBase Marketing - 8 months ago