Senior/Mid Front-End Developer
Cloudant is looking to add a Front-End Developer to our fast growing team. This individual would be responsible for collaborating with back-end developers on planning and implementing code that can drive our product and service offerings.
As a company, we need help showing off what our product and service can do as well as inspire where we’re going.
Must have skills:
- Proficient with open-source standards in HTML and CSS3
- Solid knowledge of RESTful APIs and JSON
- Passionate and clear communication
- Git, or similar
- Experience building event driven, server-side apps with Node.js
- NoSQL DB experience (CouchDB, MongoDB)
- iOS and Android development
- UX chops
- Build interfaces for the front-end
- Build browser-based software
- Data visualization
- Mobile dev
- Flexible and adaptable to project and company changes
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end developers by sharing new tools and techniques
- Research and share industry innovations and trends
- Promote Cloudant via social networks, blogs, and speaking engagements
- 5+ yrs building production web apps
Cloudant provides developers of large or fast-growing Web and mobile applications with the world’s first globally distributed “data layer as a service” for loading, storing, analyzing, and distributing application data. The Cloudant Data Layer is a managed service that helps developers to eliminate the delays, costs, and distractions inherent in working with databases and their administrators, while providing unmatched scalability, availability, and performance. This capability accelerates time-to-market and time-to-innovation, because it frees developers from the mechanics of data management so they can focus exclusively on creating great applications. Cloudant is privately held and backed by top-tier investors including Avalon Ventures and Y Combinator. For more information, visit https://cloudant.com/.
Cloudant - 7 months ago