The .NET Software Developer in the Application Development team takes will assist with small to medium sized projects for the software development organization. This role is responsible for working closely with the business unit, development team, and executives to develop a central architecture for the organization.
Candidates must have demonstrated excellent oral/written communication skills, and interpersonal skills to support interaction with internal customers, team members, and internal management. The candidate must have demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced / dynamic team environment and possess time management skills to meet schedules.
- Experienced developer with strong .NET programming skills.
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web Service, WCF and Window Service experience.
- Oracle development experience (PL/SQL, reports, performance tuning).
- Experience working with large relational databases.
- Experience managing a team of technical developers.
o Design and develop new system enhancements
o Work as an individual as well as within a team structure to deliver complex system designs
o Reviewing existing software projects
o Recommending enhancements and improvements
o Focus in usability and scalability
Planning and Research
o Developing software “spikes” to test out new technologies and architectures
o Testing and Measuring the performance impact of various in-place and proposed architectures
o Review code and provide feedback on areas that need improvement
Education & Experience Requirements:
- aournd 8+ years development experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.