The Sr. .NET Developer will work with the Management team and business users to gather requirements, design high quality software solutions and provide necessary updates to an existing production application. This position provides a good mix of new development and maintenance of existing systems in a productive, interactive environment.
Industry Expertise a plus
The client engagement is located in Dallas, Texas and multiple cities acros the US within corporate and professional service organizations
Requirements for position (MUST HAVE HIGH PROFICIENCY):
5+ years C#.NET development with emphasis on Object Oriented Development
5+ years Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 (Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, etc.)
5+ years XML, Web Services, WCF, IIS
- Software Engineer and knowledge of hardware and network requirements
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply business requirements
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and address issues in a production environment
- Must be customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Constructs high quality code Analyzes, codes, tests, and debugs applications Take an active role in learning the company's business to optimize system performance and business processes Participates in projects through the various phases
- While in QA phase, makes corrections to code, and updates comments/design docs to reflect changes Provides post production support Contributes to matrix teams designing and developing applications, modules, or enhancements Prepares and maintains complete programming specifications, functional design, and both high and detail level technical design documents Creates stored procedures and queries for SQL 2005 using SSIS Query tuning and optimization Conducts code and security code reviews Data mapping to disparate customer data sources Performs troubleshooting and analysis to assess root cause of application issues
- Maintains a high degree of knowledge on current technologies and tools Makes recommendations to improve operating efficiency and functionality of assigned systems areas Assigns and oversees development tasks Participates and leads development teams in the construction, implementation and support of software products that meet established specifications, design criteria, quality standards and business requirements. Responsible for designing applications and systems based upon business requirements documentation and architectural designs.
Experience that's a PLUS:
Source Control Systems such as SourceGear Vault/Fortress
OOXML (Open Office XML)
WPF, ASP.NET, MVC3
3rd Party Controls (Infragistics, Telerik, etc).
Codesmith, NAnt, CruiseControl.NET
All Candidates must apply with resume
Niche Talent Finders - 9 months ago