We are looking for a leading graphics developer to help bring our 3D engine to the next level of visual quality and performance. Why work on games, when you can work with real-world scenarios, for example, real satellite, aircraft, and Humvee missions? We are solving hard problems in dynamic massive-world rendering with developers that are active in the larger graphics community. Join us.
We are looking for candidates with following experience and skills:
- Passion for software development, computer graphics, and performance
- Expert-level C/C++ and large-scale software development
- Expert-level shader-based OpenGL
- Strong math skills including matrix manipulation and quaternions
- Ability to design 3D/game engines
- Experience optimizing C/C++ and GLSL code
- Understanding of GPU architecture
- History of writing solid, tested code
- Experience with STL
- BS Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Clearances are desirable; if none, must be able to attain them
- Experience with rendering algorithms for oceans, atmospheres, and constructive solid geometry
- Experience with massive terrain rendering and COLLADA FX
- Experience with multicore development and parallel programming patterns
- Experience with .NET
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
AGI - Analytical Graphics, Inc. - 11 months ago
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers software applications and development tools for timely and cost-effective development and...