Wintellect is seeking Senior Developers with Microsoft platform experience for both contract and full time positions. Our need is for expert Senior Software Engineers/Architects with hands on experience
utilizing ASP.NET-MVC, C#, WCF, JQuery, WPF and Silverlight and related technologies. If you have a minimum of 5-7 years experience using Microsoft and .NET technology, and have project-based experience, we want to hear from you.
This is a fast-paced exciting environment and we need high energy developers to help us utilize cutting edge Windows technology using the latest Microsoft stack.
Wintellect was founded in 2000 and is well regarded in the consulting and IT world, known in part by its founding partners: Jeffrey Richter, Jeff Prosise, and John Robbins. Wintellect is led with the goal of providing the highest level of custom software development, training and architecture expertise to our
clients. Our mission is to help our customers build better software, faster, so if you are up to the challenge, let's chat further about the company and about what you are currently looking for in your next position.
You will work collaboratively with other Wintellect employees on development projects for our clients.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, and implement software systems based on Microsoft technologies (.NET,
C#, Silverlight, XAML, WPF).
* Experience with software architecture and full SDLC of large-scale distributed enterprise applications that employ the full Microsoft technology stack.
* Experience in architecting and developing high-volume, multi-channel/tier enterprise software applications/products.
* Interface with clients to help discover business and system requirements with ability to architect complex project needs.
* Create documentation for software systems efforts.
* Present a professional face to our customers.
* Some travel may be required.
Desired Skills & Experience
Candidates should have a minimum of 5-7 years experience using many Microsoft and
.NET technologies. Have project-based experience with most of the following: C#, ASP.NET-MVC, WPF, WCF, Silverlight and SQL Server.
Minimum Experience Required:
* 5-7 years hands on development experience using the latest Microsoft technologies.
* Enterprise development experience (experience developing complex, distributed systems).
* At minimum, a basic knowledge of relational database technologies.
* Ability to work and interface with customers.
* College degree.
Unique Skill Requirements:
* Must have the ability to work independently, at a fast pace, as well as in a team environment
on a variety of project settings.
* Ability to telecommute/work from home office and travel to client site occasionally.
- 2 years ago - save job
IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. IOM acts with its partners to: uphold the human dignity...